- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Project Spark beta program extended to Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Total War: Shogun 2 Assembly Kit
The Creative Assembly has released a suite of tools for modders looking to modify the Shogun 2 line. The Total War: Shogun 2 Assembly Kit includes an updated Battle Map Editor (TEd) with Steam Workshop integration and ability to create scripted single-player historical battles, as well as a built-in Mod Manager, Database Visual Editor, data-processing tool, and more. The kit, detailed below, is compatible with the original game as well as all add-ons and expansions.