- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Total War: Shogun 2 Assembly Kit
The Creative Assembly has released a suite of tools for modders looking to modify the Shogun 2 line. The Total War: Shogun 2 Assembly Kit includes an updated Battle Map Editor (TEd) with Steam Workshop integration and ability to create scripted single-player historical battles, as well as a built-in Mod Manager, Database Visual Editor, data-processing tool, and more. The kit, detailed below, is compatible with the original game as well as all add-ons and expansions.