- Wasteland 2 development wraps, final version to launch next month
- Upcoming Wii U RPG Alphadia Genesis detailed, screens released
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment now on PSN for PS Vita
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late up for pre-order, official site launches
- Grand Theft Auto Online update adds missions, modes, and more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Total War: Shogun 2 Assembly Kit
The Creative Assembly has released a suite of tools for modders looking to modify the Shogun 2 line. The Total War: Shogun 2 Assembly Kit includes an updated Battle Map Editor (TEd) with Steam Workshop integration and ability to create scripted single-player historical battles, as well as a built-in Mod Manager, Database Visual Editor, data-processing tool, and more. The kit, detailed below, is compatible with the original game as well as all add-ons and expansions.