- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Total War: Shogun 2 Assembly Kit
The Creative Assembly has released a suite of tools for modders looking to modify the Shogun 2 line. The Total War: Shogun 2 Assembly Kit includes an updated Battle Map Editor (TEd) with Steam Workshop integration and ability to create scripted single-player historical battles, as well as a built-in Mod Manager, Database Visual Editor, data-processing tool, and more. The kit, detailed below, is compatible with the original game as well as all add-ons and expansions.