- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Reckoning now on PSN, Steam
- QuakeCon returning to Dallas for 2016, taking place August 4-7
- Transformers: Devastation pre-order detailed, Peter Cullen video up
- RE0, RE1 getting physical release in Resident Evil Origins Collection
- Forza Motorsport 6 demo released, Fast & Furious pack detailed
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Total War: Shogun 2 Assembly Kit
The Creative Assembly has released a suite of tools for modders looking to modify the Shogun 2 line. The Total War: Shogun 2 Assembly Kit includes an updated Battle Map Editor (TEd) with Steam Workshop integration and ability to create scripted single-player historical battles, as well as a built-in Mod Manager, Database Visual Editor, data-processing tool, and more. The kit, detailed below, is compatible with the original game as well as all add-ons and expansions.