- The King of Fighters XIV is joined by Team South America
- Balrog, Ibuki, and Story Mode launching tomorrow for Street Fighter V
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
Fancy A Date?
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Total War: Rome II – Hannibal at the Gates
Creative Assembly will be following up their Caesar in Gaul downloadable expansion for Total War: Rome II with a new add-on, Hannibal at the Gates. Scheduled to launch on March 27, the new pack will focus on the Second Punic War with a new 19-province campaign map, three new playable factions (Arevaci, Lusitani, and Syracuse), 12-turn years, and new diplomacy-centric civil tech trees for Carthage and Rome. Free DLC was also announced, but no details were given. Additionally, a tenth patch is currently in beta and should also be out soon.