- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- Tetris Ultimate launches on Live, PSN for Xbox One and PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Total War Battles: Shogun
Total War is back … sorta. Sega has released the iOS strategy title Total War Battles: Shogun on Steam for Mac and PC. The hex-centric real-time release follows a young samurai who must recruit and maintain an army as he tears his way through feudal Japan on a quest to avenge his father’s murder.
The Total War series is looking to take on the iOS market today with the release of Total War Battles: Shogun on the Apple App Store. A reimagining of Shogun 2: Total War, the portable version is less grandiose but more befitting touchscreen handhelds. As a young samurai, players will go on a 15-hour quest to avenge the death of their father that will see them constructing bases, training armies, and tackling 27 missions and 18 side quests.