- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Total War Battles: Shogun
Total War is back … sorta. Sega has released the iOS strategy title Total War Battles: Shogun on Steam for Mac and PC. The hex-centric real-time release follows a young samurai who must recruit and maintain an army as he tears his way through feudal Japan on a quest to avenge his father’s murder.
The Total War series is looking to take on the iOS market today with the release of Total War Battles: Shogun on the Apple App Store. A reimagining of Shogun 2: Total War, the portable version is less grandiose but more befitting touchscreen handhelds. As a young samurai, players will go on a 15-hour quest to avenge the death of their father that will see them constructing bases, training armies, and tackling 27 missions and 18 side quests.