- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
- Endless Space 2 update improves AI, adds heroes, planets, quests
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Backlist – Homeland
A new mission and gear pack has been released for Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Backlist. Homeland, available today for 360, PC, PS3, and Wii U, adds two new co-op missions and a host of gear. The missions, one story related and the other standalone, will have players infiltrating a billionaire’s yacht and battling a terrorist cell in the Middle East alone or with a friend. The new gear includes new weapons, accessories, skins, and outfits: a crossbow with sleeping gas bolts, an Upper Echelon Suit offering better protection and stealth capabilities, a 4E Eclipse Suit that also adds more protection but also has more slots to equip additional items, three new lights (amber, gold, and white) for Sam’s goggles, and exclusive skins for Mercs and Spies.