- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Backlist – Homeland
A new mission and gear pack has been released for Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Backlist. Homeland, available today for 360, PC, PS3, and Wii U, adds two new co-op missions and a host of gear. The missions, one story related and the other standalone, will have players infiltrating a billionaire’s yacht and battling a terrorist cell in the Middle East alone or with a friend. The new gear includes new weapons, accessories, skins, and outfits: a crossbow with sleeping gas bolts, an Upper Echelon Suit offering better protection and stealth capabilities, a 4E Eclipse Suit that also adds more protection but also has more slots to equip additional items, three new lights (amber, gold, and white) for Sam’s goggles, and exclusive skins for Mercs and Spies.