- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Titanfall
EA and Respawn have released a new inside-look video for Titanfall. The online-only shooter, revealed at E3, will feature the kind of set-piece battles found in single-player campaigns, with players fighting it out as agile jetpack-wearing assault Pilots and as controllers of 24-foot-tall mech Titans.
EA has pulled the curtains back on Respawn Entertainment’s upcoming shooter, Titanfall. The studio, founded by Infinity Ward alumni, has been working on the title for nearly three years. The game is multiplayer-only but will feature the set piece battles traditionally found in single-player campaigns. As an Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation or Militia soldier, players will be able to battle it out as an agile, jetpack-sporting assault Pilot or as the driver of a Titan, a 24-foot-tall mech.