- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Titanfall: Expedition
EA has released a deluxe edition of Respawn’s latest shooter Titanfall. The new bundle includes the original game plus all three downloadable packs. The drops—Expedition, Frontier’s Edge, and IMC Rising—bolster the original’s roster of 15 maps with nine new additions. Deluxe Edition is out today for PC for $39.99 and will launch digitally on November 25 for Xbox One for $49.99.
Titanfall: Expedition, the first of three DLC packs scheduled for Respawn’s mech-infused shooter, is scheduled to launch on May 15, according to publisher EA. The pack, which is slated to launch simultaneously for PC and Xbox One, will include three new maps for Frontier: Runoff, Swampland, and War Games. Xbox 360 gamers will be able to access the pack later next month.