- Turn 10 reveals 40 of Forza Motorsport 6’s 450 rides
- Street Fighter V to be playable at Six Flags throughout the country
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend released for PS3, PS4, Xbox One
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation out for PS Vita
- New Silence trailer released, closed beta registration opens for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Titan Quest
Nordic Games snatched up some properties from the recent THQ auction. The Painkiller HD publisher acquired 150-plus SKUs for 4.9 million across all major consoles and PC. Darksiders, Frontlines, Full Spectrum Warrior, Juiced, MX vs. ATV, Red Faction, Stuntman, Supreme Commander, and Titan Quest are slated to join the JoWood and Dreamcatcher IPs already in Nordic’s stable. Don’t expect any major moves just yet, as Lars Wingefors, owner and CEO of Nordic Games, stated that they will not “dash into several self-financed multi-million dollar projects right away, but rather to continue our in-depth analysis of all titles” in regards to how to approach new installments from the acquired IPs.