- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Tetris Ultimate out this fall online for console and PC, retail for 3DS
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Time spares no one
Fable is turning 10 years old. Wait … it’s almost a decade old? Suddenly my back and knees hurt…I feel…so old. On the upside, developer Lionhead Studios has dusted off the original and been giving it a new coat of paint, retooling the interface, adding SmartGlass integration, and packing in The Lost Chapters. MS revealed today that development has almost wrapped and that Fable Anniversary will be available for 360 on February 4. Additionally, Lionhead will also be giving away a special Head Avatar Helmet celebrating the anniversary and exclusive DLC for first-run buyers: a 5×5 code for the Launch Day Weapons & Outfits Pack. The drop, detailed below, includes five outfits and two weapons.