- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Time and Eternity
NIS has released some new screens from Imageepoch’s Time and Eternity. The hand-drawn role-playing game, set to launch this summer, tasks players with going back in time to stop their fiance’s murder. After being attacked on her wedding day, the bride’s aggressive alter ego appears and joins in the fight to ensure that her history doesn’t repeat itself. The latest shots show some more of the combat, a little character interaction, and world navigation.
The final title out of the three revealed at NIS America’s Press Event 2013 is looking pretty sharp. Following the announcement of Disgaea D2: A Brighter Dimension and The Guided Fate Paradox, spiritual successor to Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger, is Imageepoch’s Time and Eternity. The hand-drawn role-playing game follows the mystery of an engaged couple who must go back in time to stop a killer from murdering them on their wedding day—a murder that occurs shortly before the time shift. Players will be able to wield swords and firearms, as well as manipulate time, in their quest for preventive justice.