- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
- Titanfall gets third DLC pack, IMC Rising, for PC and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: This War of Mine
11 bit studios, creators of the Anomaly tower-offense series, has announced their next title: This War of Mine. Currently in development for PC and mobile devices, This War of Mine will require that players “make life-and-death decisions based on their conscience” as they attempt to survive in a makeshift shelter during an ongoing war. Described as a “dark survival game,” players will lead a handful of survivors as they scavenge during the night and spend their days upgrading their shelter, crafting items, and trading with other survivors. Additional details will be revealed at this year’s Game Developers Conference.