- Persona 5 voice cast, protagonist trailer and VO Q&A video posted
- Dead Rising 4: Deluxe Edition up for pre-order, Season Pass detailed
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky launches for PS4, PS Vita
- Cooper, BT meet in new Titanfall 2 single-player gameplay trailer
- Mordheim: City of the Damned available digitally for PS4, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: This War of Mine
11 bit studios has released a new downloadable pack for This War of Mine, The Little Ones. The drop shifts the player’s perspective to a group of adults that are tasked with taking care of children. Stuck in a besieged city, players must once again guide a beleaguered group through the chaos of war. Caring for the children will require a different approach from the base game, as adults will need to build toys and play games with them. The studio also announced that they’ve helped to raise over $137,000 for the War Child charity, and that every dollar from the pack will go towards the fund.
11 bit studios, creators of the Anomaly tower-offense series, has announced their next title: This War of Mine. Currently in development for PC and mobile devices, This War of Mine will require that players “make life-and-death decisions based on their conscience” as they attempt to survive in a makeshift shelter during an ongoing war. Described as a “dark survival game,” players will lead a handful of survivors as they scavenge during the night and spend their days upgrading their shelter, crafting items, and trading with other survivors. Additional details will be revealed at this year’s Game Developers Conference.