- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Thief
Square Enix had a very Final Fantasy-heavy E3 showing, with news about Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, new media from Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster, and the reveal that Final Fantasy Versus XIII is now Final Fantasy XV. The studio also had surprises in store, including the announcement that Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Director’s Cut is going multiplatform and that the next entry in the Kingdom Hearts series is well underway.
Thief fans can now see Garrett back in action with a new trailer from Square Enix. The minute-long video shows Garrett gearing up for and going on a heist. The Eidos Montreal-developed title will see the master thief make his way through many more jewel boxes and trophy cases in a city on the brink of collapse, as the avarice of the rich feeds the growing resentment of the underclass.
If you’ve been curious as to what Eidos Montreal has been up to since they wrapped up the fantastic Deus Ex: Human Revolution, you now have your answer: Thief. Square Enix has announced that the next entry in the long-dormant Thief series is currently under development at the studio, and that Garrett will be returning as the protagonist, making his way back into gaming after an eight-year absence.