- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
- Natural Doctrine gets new website, first batch of English screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Workshop
The PS Move-only Sorcery is now available for the PS3. Developed by The Workshop and Sony Santa Monica, Sorcery is a single-player adventure based around casting spells, brewing elixirs, and solving puzzles using the Move controller, PS Eye, and the navigation, dualshock, or sixaxis controller. As a young sorcerer’s apprentice, players must venture out into the wilds of the Kingdom of The Dead, Endless Stair, and more as they set out to stop the Nightmare queen from covering the land in darkness.