- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Workshop
The PS Move-only Sorcery is now available for the PS3. Developed by The Workshop and Sony Santa Monica, Sorcery is a single-player adventure based around casting spells, brewing elixirs, and solving puzzles using the Move controller, PS Eye, and the navigation, dualshock, or sixaxis controller. As a young sorcerer’s apprentice, players must venture out into the wilds of the Kingdom of The Dead, Endless Stair, and more as they set out to stop the Nightmare queen from covering the land in darkness.