- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons set to hit PS4, Xbox One next month
- GOG adds Anno 1602 A.D., Albion, and Archimedean Dynasty
- Grandia II HD Edition to launch on GOG.com, screenshots posted
- Dying Light: The Following to add huge map, buggies, more
- New Gears of War: Ultimate Edition developer video released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Workshop
The PS Move-only Sorcery is now available for the PS3. Developed by The Workshop and Sony Santa Monica, Sorcery is a single-player adventure based around casting spells, brewing elixirs, and solving puzzles using the Move controller, PS Eye, and the navigation, dualshock, or sixaxis controller. As a young sorcerer’s apprentice, players must venture out into the wilds of the Kingdom of The Dead, Endless Stair, and more as they set out to stop the Nightmare queen from covering the land in darkness.