- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Workshop
The PS Move-only Sorcery is now available for the PS3. Developed by The Workshop and Sony Santa Monica, Sorcery is a single-player adventure based around casting spells, brewing elixirs, and solving puzzles using the Move controller, PS Eye, and the navigation, dualshock, or sixaxis controller. As a young sorcerer’s apprentice, players must venture out into the wilds of the Kingdom of The Dead, Endless Stair, and more as they set out to stop the Nightmare queen from covering the land in darkness.