- Tactical-RPG Solstice Chronicles: MIA launches for Windows PC
- Etrian Odyssey V first-run goodies revealed, Dragoon trailer released
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory additions detailed
- Piccolo and Krillin step into the arena, added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Whispered World
Good Old Games, now known exclusively as GOG.com—well, GOG for us, since we’re lazy—has expanded to include newer titles. While the download service offers sister company CD Projekt Red’s The Witcher 2, the library will now feature a growing selection of modern releases. To kick things off, GOG has added DRM-free versions of Trine and The Whispered World, as well as a pre-order option for the throwback dungeon crawler Legend of Grimock. Darwinia, Spacechem, and Machinarium will also be available shortly, and over 20 “newer classics,” from both big publishers and indies, have already been signed. The newer titles also mean a new price ceiling, with Legend of Grimrock and The Whispered World each breaking the previous $9.99 cap at $14.99. However, the company stresses that they will continue to charge “flat, fair prices everywhere in the world for DRM-free games that come bundled with many extra free goodies.”