- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Typing of the Dead
Enjoy Shakespeare? Enjoy typing zombies to death? Sega already knows the answer. Seeing the obvious connection, they took it upon themselves to combine the two in earnest and satisfy theatre-loving zombie hunters twice over with the launch of Shakespeare of the Dead DLC. As its title suggests, the $2.99 release replaces the original dictionary with lines from several of Shakespeare’s plays. Additionally, a free patch has launched that adds two-player competitive story mode and mini-games.
Sega has resurrected the undead-themed touch-typing tutorial subgenre today, just in time for Halloween. It’s been over a decade since the shambling hordes have been felled by vigilant typers, and finally, The Typing of the Dead has received its much-deserved sequel: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill. Available as a download-only release for $19.99, the Modern Dream- and Hardlight Studios-developed follow-up features nine stages, three difficulty levels, mini-games, and randomized words. An upcoming free downloadable pack will also add two-player co-op support. And as a bonus, Typing also comes with the PS3 version of its rail-shooter predecessor, The House of the Dead: Overkill.