- Dying Light video shows the difficulties of surviving after sundown
- Larian releases Divinity: Original Sin alpha for Kickstarter backers
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS3 CE, PS Vita version detailed
- Ultra Street Fighter IV gets Online Training and Team Battle modes
- Dead Rising 3 demo launches, Operation Broken Eagle DLC detailed
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Tower of Druaga
Namco Bandai has reached into its vaults and compiled a new collection of yesteryear’s hits for iOS. Xevious, The Tower of Druaga, Motos, and Phozon are now available as a free release on the App Store for the iPhone 4/4S, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th generation). Well, mostly free – there are some restrictions. While free to download, gameplay is restricted to one title once per day. To play more than one title a day or to go an additional round, players will have to pony up Play Coins, purchasable from within the app, or buy the titles outright.