- Gundam Versus debuting stateside this fall for PS4
- Forza Horizon 3 – Hot Wheels to be available on May 9
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s healer, Nekone, in the spotlight
- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Order: 1886
I think it’s safe to say that Sony surprised quite a few people, including us, during their E3 2013 conference. The event covered a wide variety of topics, including cloud gaming, PS4, PS Plus, and PS Vita, and how each works within the Sony ecosystem. For starters, the PS4 will have no restrictions regarding used games, no online authentication requirement, and will launch this holiday season for $399.99. PS Plus will function as it does now, with game giveaways and special discounts, but it will also be required to play games online; however, it will not be required for streaming media from such services as Hulu and Netflix.