- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Order: 1886
“… surprises with a slow-paced, investigative element complementing a strong narrative that is punctuated but not overpowered by solid set-piece encounters.”
I think it’s safe to say that Sony surprised quite a few people, including us, during their E3 2013 conference. The event covered a wide variety of topics, including cloud gaming, PS4, PS Plus, and PS Vita, and how each works within the Sony ecosystem. For starters, the PS4 will have no restrictions regarding used games, no online authentication requirement, and will launch this holiday season for $399.99. PS Plus will function as it does now, with game giveaways and special discounts, but it will also be required to play games online; however, it will not be required for streaming media from such services as Hulu and Netflix.