- New gameplay trailer, box art released for Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer reveals Exo Zombies cast
- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Order: 1886
I think it’s safe to say that Sony surprised quite a few people, including us, during their E3 2013 conference. The event covered a wide variety of topics, including cloud gaming, PS4, PS Plus, and PS Vita, and how each works within the Sony ecosystem. For starters, the PS4 will have no restrictions regarding used games, no online authentication requirement, and will launch this holiday season for $399.99. PS Plus will function as it does now, with game giveaways and special discounts, but it will also be required to play games online; however, it will not be required for streaming media from such services as Hulu and Netflix.