- Prey trial out for PC, console demo now trial to carry over progress
- The Evil Within 2 trailer introduces (killer) photographer Stefano
- Forza Motorsport 7 garage additions brings 140-plus European rides
- Rock of Ages II: Bigger and Boulder to be released August 28, 29
- For Honor begins Season Three tomorrow with Grudge & Glory
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Order: 1886
I think it’s safe to say that Sony surprised quite a few people, including us, during their E3 2013 conference. The event covered a wide variety of topics, including cloud gaming, PS4, PS Plus, and PS Vita, and how each works within the Sony ecosystem. For starters, the PS4 will have no restrictions regarding used games, no online authentication requirement, and will launch this holiday season for $399.99. PS Plus will function as it does now, with game giveaways and special discounts, but it will also be required to play games online; however, it will not be required for streaming media from such services as Hulu and Netflix.