- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Night of the Rabbit
Daedalic strolled past the art books and skipped right over soundtracks and headed straight for pre-order gold: a free game. The studio announced that everyone who pre-orders a copy of their upcoming adventure Night of the Rabbit from GOG.com, before May 29, will receive a free copy of their comedy adventure Deponia. To learn more about Night of the Rabbit, check out the overview video featuring the game’s lead designer, Matt Kempke, released today by GOG.
Daedalic Entertainment has announced The Night of the Rabbit, a new puzzle- and magic-rabbit-filled adventure title for Mac and PC. Already a year-plus in development, the Deponia developer has revealed that an international version, with support for seven languages including English, will be available on digital outlets later this year, on May 29.