- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin now available on Steam for PC
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy to go to China, India, and Russia
- Halo 5: Guardians live-action trailers All Hail and The Cost released
- Fifteen screenshots released from PC version of Grand Theft Auto V
- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Legend of Zelda
Nintendo made a series of announcements today regarding the Wii U and a new handheld, the Nintendo 2DS. Beginning on September 20, the Wii U Deluxe Set will drop by $50 to $299.99, and it will also be available as a new limited-edition bundle for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. The bundled unit will feature a Zelda-themed GamePad with gold lettering, symbols, and Hyrule crest, as well as a voucher for a digital version of Wind Waker HD and a copy of Hyrule Historia via the eShop. Gamers wanting a physical copy of The Wind Waker HD will be able to pick it up on October 4 for $49.99, or with a Ganondorf figurine at GameStop for $54.99.
Nintendo has announced 11 new dates for the Eímear Noone-conducted The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Tour. Running from September 15 to December 14, the new shows will play a different venue each performance and include stops in Chicago, Dallas, New York, San Antonio, and Toronto. The full schedule is below, but for those in New York City, a special event will run from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Friday, September 14 at Nintendo World in Rockefeller Plaza that will include an Ocarina workshop, a mini-concert featuring new arrangements, and a meet-and-greet event with David Ramos and other musicians.