- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Last of Us: Left Behind
Fans of The Last of Us can see what happened to Ellie before she met Joel today in a new single-player downloadable prologue, Left Behind. The Naughty Dog-developed add-on explores Ellie’s relationship with her friend Riley as the two attend school in the Boston quarantine zone and later decide whether to stay in the zone or join the Fireflys. Despite being set before The Last of Us, you’re going to want to finish it before playing Left Behind. And if you haven’t played The Last of Us yet, go ahead and free up a weekend and get to it.