- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to get Exo Zombies mode in 2015
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Secret Ponchos launching Dec. 2 for PS4, first month free for PS Plus
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Last of Us: Left Behind
Fans of The Last of Us can see what happened to Ellie before she met Joel today in a new single-player downloadable prologue, Left Behind. The Naughty Dog-developed add-on explores Ellie’s relationship with her friend Riley as the two attend school in the Boston quarantine zone and later decide whether to stay in the zone or join the Fireflys. Despite being set before The Last of Us, you’re going to want to finish it before playing Left Behind. And if you haven’t played The Last of Us yet, go ahead and free up a weekend and get to it.