- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy to go to China, India, and Russia
- Halo 5: Guardians live-action trailers All Hail and The Cost released
- Fifteen screenshots released from PC version of Grand Theft Auto V
- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
Fancy A Date?
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Last Door: Collector’s Edition
Phoenix Online Studios has announced that they have launched a new indie publishing label, Phoenix Online Publishing. The new studio will release titles both online and in stores from a variety of genres, including role-playing, strategy, and adventure, that feature “rich storytelling and atmosphere.” The initial roster is comprised on four titles: Jane Jensen’s latest adventure, Moebius: Empire Rising; Infamous Quest’s Kickstarter-backed role-playing game Quest for Infamy; The Game Kitchen’s horror-themed adventure title The Last Door: Collector’s Edition; and the hidden-object puzzler Lost Civilization. Details for each can be found below.