- First developer diary up for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
- Time to hit the streets, River City: Tokyo Rumble out for 3DS
- Yakuza 0 goes legit with Business Edition, trailer up, PC denied
- Zen unleashes the ladies with Marvel Pinball: Women of Power
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Knife of Dunwall
“… terrific example of high-quality DLC that intelligently improves upon the core material while retaining what made it great in the first place. ”
A new trailer has launched for Dishonored’s upcoming second DLC pack, The Knife of Dunwall. The two-minute-long video begins with the events at the beginning of Dishonored, and then follows Daud, the Empress’s killer, in his quest for revenge. Daud will visit new districts and wreak havoc with his band of mercenaries, the Whalers, as well as gain access to new weapons, items, and abilities.
Arkane Studios will be showing the other side of the coin with a new downloadable add-on for Dishonored, The Knife of Dunwall. The upcoming drop, slated to launch on April 16 for 360, PC, and PS3, will put players in the shoes of Daud, the assassin who killed the Empress and kicked off the events in Dishonored. Players will explore new areas and have access to all of his weapons, gear, and abilities, as well as the support of the mercenary band the Whalers.