- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The King of Fighters-A 2012
SNK Playmore’s 2D versus fighter The King of Fighters-A 2012 has launched for Android. Specifically designed for Android and iOS, A 2012 features Virtual Pad controls, Desperation and NeoMax Super Special moves, 34 fighters, and six game modes (Team Battle, Single Battle, Endless Mode, Challenge Mode, Training Mode, and Time Attack Mode). Several bonuses have also been added for the North American launch, including previously DLC-only characters Nests-style Kyo and Iori with the Power of Flames, as well as unlockable illustrations and Trading Cards.