- Sega releases Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax’s intro
- Noir investigative thriller Blues and Bullets out for Xbox One
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night trailers released for Nanako, Margaret
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The King of Fighters-A 2012
SNK Playmore’s 2D versus fighter The King of Fighters-A 2012 has launched for Android. Specifically designed for Android and iOS, A 2012 features Virtual Pad controls, Desperation and NeoMax Super Special moves, 34 fighters, and six game modes (Team Battle, Single Battle, Endless Mode, Challenge Mode, Training Mode, and Time Attack Mode). Several bonuses have also been added for the North American launch, including previously DLC-only characters Nests-style Kyo and Iori with the Power of Flames, as well as unlockable illustrations and Trading Cards.