- Zen unleashes the ladies with Marvel Pinball: Women of Power
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer beta schedule detailed
- Forza Horizon 3 now available for Ultimate Edition owners
- Everspace joins the Game Preview program for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The House of the Dead: Overkill
“… the most balls-to-the-wall typing game on the market. If that sentence does nothing for you, then neither will Overkill.”
Sega has resurrected the undead-themed touch-typing tutorial subgenre today, just in time for Halloween. It’s been over a decade since the shambling hordes have been felled by vigilant typers, and finally, The Typing of the Dead has received its much-deserved sequel: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill. Available as a download-only release for $19.99, the Modern Dream- and Hardlight Studios-developed follow-up features nine stages, three difficulty levels, mini-games, and randomized words. An upcoming free downloadable pack will also add two-player co-op support. And as a bonus, Typing also comes with the PS3 version of its rail-shooter predecessor, The House of the Dead: Overkill.