- H1Z1: King of the Kill gets new Ignition competitive mode
- Wargame: Red Dragon – The Netherlands now available on Steam
- Dambusters releases statement regarding Homefront: The Revolution
- See the new regions in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine
- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor now available for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The House of the Dead: Overkill
“… the most balls-to-the-wall typing game on the market. If that sentence does nothing for you, then neither will Overkill.”
Sega has resurrected the undead-themed touch-typing tutorial subgenre today, just in time for Halloween. It’s been over a decade since the shambling hordes have been felled by vigilant typers, and finally, The Typing of the Dead has received its much-deserved sequel: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill. Available as a download-only release for $19.99, the Modern Dream- and Hardlight Studios-developed follow-up features nine stages, three difficulty levels, mini-games, and randomized words. An upcoming free downloadable pack will also add two-player co-op support. And as a bonus, Typing also comes with the PS3 version of its rail-shooter predecessor, The House of the Dead: Overkill.