- PlayStation 4 getting price drop to $349.99 on Oct. 9, bundles detailed
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition launching Oct. 27, new shots posted
- It’s time to roll out! Transformers: Devastation out for console, PC
- The Logitech G Car Pack released for Forza Motorsport 6
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song multiplayer highlighted in trailer, shots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The House of the Dead: Overkill
“… the most balls-to-the-wall typing game on the market. If that sentence does nothing for you, then neither will Overkill.”
Sega has resurrected the undead-themed touch-typing tutorial subgenre today, just in time for Halloween. It’s been over a decade since the shambling hordes have been felled by vigilant typers, and finally, The Typing of the Dead has received its much-deserved sequel: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill. Available as a download-only release for $19.99, the Modern Dream- and Hardlight Studios-developed follow-up features nine stages, three difficulty levels, mini-games, and randomized words. An upcoming free downloadable pack will also add two-player co-op support. And as a bonus, Typing also comes with the PS3 version of its rail-shooter predecessor, The House of the Dead: Overkill.