- Quake Champions upcoming Burial Chamber Arena revealed
- Kuon highlighted in Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception trailer
- Modern Warfare Remastered – Variety Map Pack launches for PS4
- Dead Rising 4 to get story DLC on April 4, golf-themed DLC soon
- Destiny – Age of Triumph final livestream event this Wednesday
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The House of the Dead 4
The PlayStation 3 will be receiving some more zombie-blasting love from Sega next month when The House of the Dead 3 launches on PS Network. Following the February 7 release of 3, rail-shooter fans can then try their hand at The House of the Dead 4 when it hits PSN this spring. The former was previously released for the original Xbox in 2002 while the latter will be making its console debut.