- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception, Mask of Truth coming stateside
- Tokyo Xanadu coming to PS Vita, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ to PC, PS4
- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The House of the Dead 3
Sega has just released one of the few reasons for anyone—well, me—to jump on the Move bandwagon: The House of the Dead 3. The download-only HD re-release of the arcade and Xbox lightgun shooter is available on PSN for $6.99. The PS3 version includes trophies, Move support, interactive rescue events, a grading and ranking system, and an arcade cabinet for Home.
The PlayStation 3 will be receiving some more zombie-blasting love from Sega next month when The House of the Dead 3 launches on PS Network. Following the February 7 release of 3, rail-shooter fans can then try their hand at The House of the Dead 4 when it hits PSN this spring. The former was previously released for the original Xbox in 2002 while the latter will be making its console debut.