- Halo Wars 2 demo released for Xbox One, PC demo coming soon
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap time travels with Retro feature
- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The House of the Dead 3
Sega has just released one of the few reasons for anyone—well, me—to jump on the Move bandwagon: The House of the Dead 3. The download-only HD re-release of the arcade and Xbox lightgun shooter is available on PSN for $6.99. The PS3 version includes trophies, Move support, interactive rescue events, a grading and ranking system, and an arcade cabinet for Home.
The PlayStation 3 will be receiving some more zombie-blasting love from Sega next month when The House of the Dead 3 launches on PS Network. Following the February 7 release of 3, rail-shooter fans can then try their hand at The House of the Dead 4 when it hits PSN this spring. The former was previously released for the original Xbox in 2002 while the latter will be making its console debut.