- Deep Silver signs on to publish Shenmue III for PC and PS4
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite gets new story trailer, modes detailed
- Katanas flash with Etrian Odyssey V’s Therian Masurao
- Prey trial out for PC, console demo now trial to carry over progress
- The Evil Within 2 trailer introduces (killer) photographer Stefano
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The House of the Dead 3
Sega has just released one of the few reasons for anyone—well, me—to jump on the Move bandwagon: The House of the Dead 3. The download-only HD re-release of the arcade and Xbox lightgun shooter is available on PSN for $6.99. The PS3 version includes trophies, Move support, interactive rescue events, a grading and ranking system, and an arcade cabinet for Home.
The PlayStation 3 will be receiving some more zombie-blasting love from Sega next month when The House of the Dead 3 launches on PS Network. Following the February 7 release of 3, rail-shooter fans can then try their hand at The House of the Dead 4 when it hits PSN this spring. The former was previously released for the original Xbox in 2002 while the latter will be making its console debut.