- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Farm 51
Nordic Games has released Medieval Horror, the first DLC pack for Painkiller Hell & Damnation. The multiplayer-centric drop, now available on Steam, expands Survival with a new mode (Boss Audience), new boss and multiplayer skin (White Demon), new enemy and multiplayer skin (Assassin Greed), environmental weapon (Parcel Gun), new Tarot Card (Fear), one new map (Inhumator), and three older maps available in HD or classic mode (Psycho, Illuminati, and Chaos).
PC gamers have been downing demons in Painkiller Hell & Damnation since last October, but not so with console gamers. That’s set to change, though not for a few months, as Nordic Games has announced that the 360 and PS3 version will hit store shelves on April 5. Hell & Damnation features a four-chapter campaign that can be played solo or with others in co-op, as well as several multiplayer modes.