- Street Fighter V to be playable at Six Flags throughout the country
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend released for PS3, PS4, Xbox One
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation out for PS Vita
- New Silence trailer released, closed beta registration opens for PC
- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Farm 51
Nordic Games has released Medieval Horror, the first DLC pack for Painkiller Hell & Damnation. The multiplayer-centric drop, now available on Steam, expands Survival with a new mode (Boss Audience), new boss and multiplayer skin (White Demon), new enemy and multiplayer skin (Assassin Greed), environmental weapon (Parcel Gun), new Tarot Card (Fear), one new map (Inhumator), and three older maps available in HD or classic mode (Psycho, Illuminati, and Chaos).
PC gamers have been downing demons in Painkiller Hell & Damnation since last October, but not so with console gamers. That’s set to change, though not for a few months, as Nordic Games has announced that the 360 and PS3 version will hit store shelves on April 5. Hell & Damnation features a four-chapter campaign that can be played solo or with others in co-op, as well as several multiplayer modes.