- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
- Daedalic to bring new adventure title Silence to PS4
- Dying Light co-op spotlighted in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Behold, ye adventurers, Skyrim Avatar items are now available on Live Marketplace. With the launch rapidly approaching, you might be looking to get into the mood properly and amp up the high-fantasy-ness of your dashboard. That, or your Avatar just needs some new duds. In any event, they can now be decked out in a number of Elder Scrolls-themed duds, including a Dark Brotherhood Armor panoply and a Mage Robe (pictured above).
Bethesda has announced some of the bigger names that will be voicing characters in their upcoming RPG, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Among the cast are Academy Award nominees Christopher Plummer (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo) as a Greybeard elder, Max Von Sydow (The Exorcist) as chronicler and Blade agent Esbern, and Joan Allen (The Bourne Ultimatum) as Blade member Delphine. Other members include Lynda “Wonder Woman” Carter as the Nord hero Gormlaith Golden-Hilt, Michael Hogan (Battlestar Galactica) as Imperial General Tullius, and Claudia Christian (Babylon 5) as Legate Rikke. These are just a handful, though, as the studio ended up hiring over 70 actors to voice the 60,000-plus lines of dialog.