- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Behold, ye adventurers, Skyrim Avatar items are now available on Live Marketplace. With the launch rapidly approaching, you might be looking to get into the mood properly and amp up the high-fantasy-ness of your dashboard. That, or your Avatar just needs some new duds. In any event, they can now be decked out in a number of Elder Scrolls-themed duds, including a Dark Brotherhood Armor panoply and a Mage Robe (pictured above).
Bethesda has announced some of the bigger names that will be voicing characters in their upcoming RPG, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Among the cast are Academy Award nominees Christopher Plummer (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo) as a Greybeard elder, Max Von Sydow (The Exorcist) as chronicler and Blade agent Esbern, and Joan Allen (The Bourne Ultimatum) as Blade member Delphine. Other members include Lynda “Wonder Woman” Carter as the Nord hero Gormlaith Golden-Hilt, Michael Hogan (Battlestar Galactica) as Imperial General Tullius, and Claudia Christian (Babylon 5) as Legate Rikke. These are just a handful, though, as the studio ended up hiring over 70 actors to voice the 60,000-plus lines of dialog.