- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
- New Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII making-of video released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Elder Scrolls Online
Bethesda’s E3 line-up consisted of three previously announced titles: The Elder Scrolls Online, The Evil Within, and Wolfenstein: The New Order. The biggest reveal was that all three will also be released for PS4 and Xbox One. Some new videos and screens accompanied the announcement.
Bethesda and Zenimax Online Studios’ foray into the world of massive multiplayer has gotten a little closer today with the announcement that beta signups are now open for The Elder Scrolls Online. Hopeful adventurers can head to the game’s official page and register for a chance to be selected for early access. Additional details will be provided in the near future to those who register, but it shouldn’t be too long now as final launch is scheduled for later this year.
Ever since Daggerfall, The Elder Scrolls series has offered a massive realm for players to explore. Now, after five releases going back over a decade, Bethesda is taking the next step with the official announcement of The Elder Scrolls Online. The development efforts of the upcoming ZeniMax Online Studios MMO is being guided by Matt Firor and is currently scheduled to ship for Mac and PC.