- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Elder Scrolls Online
Bethesda and Zenimax Online Studios’ foray into the world of massive multiplayer has gotten a little closer today with the announcement that beta signups are now open for The Elder Scrolls Online. Hopeful adventurers can head to the game’s official page and register for a chance to be selected for early access. Additional details will be provided in the near future to those who register, but it shouldn’t be too long now as final launch is scheduled for later this year.
Ever since Daggerfall, The Elder Scrolls series has offered a massive realm for players to explore. Now, after five releases going back over a decade, Bethesda is taking the next step with the official announcement of The Elder Scrolls Online. The development efforts of the upcoming ZeniMax Online Studios MMO is being guided by Matt Firor and is currently scheduled to ship for Mac and PC.