- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
Gamers looking to experience Bethesda’s famed Elder Scrolls series from the beginning are getting their chance today with the release of The Elder Scrolls Anthology for PC. The $79.99 set, detailed below, includes all five titles, all of the physical and digital expansions, and physical maps of all major realms.
Bethesda has launched a number of sales in honor of QuakeCon 2013. The sales, detailed below, are available at Bethesda Store, id Mobile, and Steam, and include both package and daily deals. Commander Keen, Dishonored, Doom II RPG, Fallout 3, Skyrim, and Wolfenstein 3D Platinum are all on offer, as well as many more.
Bethesda has announced an all-in-one package for their Elder Scrolls series, The Elder Scrolls Anthology. Set to hit store shelves on September 10, the $79.99 collection includes all five titles, all of the expansions (physical and digital), and physical maps of all major realms.