- Fallout 4 – Vault-Tec Workshop out now for console, PC
- Watch your head! Headlander out now digitally for PC, PS4
- We Happy Few gameplay video, early build released for PC, Xbox One
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1, 2 out for PC, PS4, Thursday for Xbox One
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare nearly hour-long Comic-Con panel up
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Darkness
2K Games has announced their PAX Prime 2011 line-up. In addition to a playable demo of and panel on The Darkness II, there will also be a playable demo and presentation of Xcom as well as a panel and official unveiling of Borderlands 2.
It looks as though Jackie Estacado’s adventures won’t be continuing as soon as we thought. 2K Games has announced that The Darkness II has been pushed back from October 4 to February 7. The first-person shooter is currently in development at Digital Extremes, who are no doubt refining the many ways in which sentient demon arms can gut a man, and will pick up some time after the original, with Jackie now the head of a crime family.
Fans of Top Cow’s The Darkness who are heading to Comic-Con next week will want to stop by the company’s booth, #2629, for info on a discussion panel and chance to try 2K Game and Digital Extremes’ upcoming The Darkness II.