- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to get Exo Zombies mode in 2015
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Dark Lord
The standalone expansion to Dungeons, Dungeons – The Dark Lord, is now available for PC. The Dark Lord will once again allow players to create dangerous dungeons filled with sweet loot to lure in brave heroes, and then trap them for their delicious souls.
Dungeons’ stand-alone expansion, The Dark Lord, is quickly nearing its September 27 release date, and to get everyone’s inner hero-crushing demons ready, Kalypso has sent along some new screens. The shots offer a peak at the stand-alone expansion’s new dungeons, including the ice crystal cave and Yeti boss, new single-player campaign, and new multiplayer-only skills.
The Dark Lord’s appetite for the souls of the virtuous could not be satiated with mere map packs and trifling DLC. No, he demands more, much more: a sequel. This September, he will get his chance to feast once more when Kalypso publishes Realmforge’s Dungeons – The Dark Lord. Sequel to Dungeons, The Dark Lord will include a new single-player campaign, a new dungeon type, 25 “prestige gimmicks,” four-player multiplayer with three modes, new skill sets for multiplayer, and the chance to play as bosses in multiplayer.