- The King of Fighters XIV is joined by Team South America
- Balrog, Ibuki, and Story Mode launching tomorrow for Street Fighter V
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
Fancy A Date?
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Dark Eye
Blackguards, adventure-gaming maven Daedalic’s foray into the role-playing world, is now available on GOG and Steam for Mac and Windows PC. A new entry in The Dark Eye universe, Blackguards has players take on the role of a convicted murderer and lead a group of criminals and outcasts against a new sinister power that threatens the land. Players must not only fight against these forces of evil but also wild beasts and monsters as well as the law—they are criminals, after all. The action-heavy title features over 180 battle maps and a turn-based combat system.
Daedalic has launched their upcoming role-playing game Blackguards on Steam’s Early Access for Mac. The first four chapters are now available for download, and new chapters will be added leading up to the game’s official release on January 24. As part of the program, gamers who participate are able to submit feedback to the developers regarding the areas open for play, which will enable them to make any necessary last-minute tweaks before launch.