- Tactical-RPG Solstice Chronicles: MIA launches for Windows PC
- Etrian Odyssey V first-run goodies revealed, Dragoon trailer released
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory additions detailed
- Piccolo and Krillin step into the arena, added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Chinese Room
A new horror compilation has gone live today for PS4. Frictional Games’ Amnesia Collection brings players The Dark Descent, A Machine for Pigs, and the Justine expansion for the first time to PS4 via PSN. All three rely on atmosphere rather than mayhem, as players must stick to the shadows and avoid making contact with enemies in order to survive.
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs has launched for PC on GOG, Desura, Steam, and other digital outlets. The atmospheric first-person horror title comes from Frictional Games and The Chinese Room, the studios behind Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Dear Esther, and is described as a “narrative-driven horror, free of combat and complex puzzles.”