- The King of Fighters XIV World Championship info, launch trailer up
- Headup’s bullet-hell shooter Solar Shifter EX launches for Xbox One
- The Guild 3’s courts, offices, and popular opinion detailed
- Supernatural-tinged noir Virginia launching Sept. 22, demo out
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Salvation revealed, hitting PSN on Sept. 6
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Cave
The Cave, the latest adventure-puzzler from designer Ron Gilbert and Double Fine Productions, is now available for 360, Linux, Mac, PC, PS3, and Wii U. The download-only release, published by Sega, features seven adventurers who must explore a trap-filled cave three at a time, with each character’s backstory coming to the fore as the trio make their way deeper into the chasm.
Sega has announced that the upcoming Double Fine Productions-developed adventure title The Cave will be available next week. The download-only release will be available on the Nintendo eShop and PSN on January 22 and on Live Arcade and Steam on January 23 for $14.99/1200 MS Points.
A subterranean adventure is afoot! Almost! Sega and Double Fine Productions have announced The Cave, a new adventure being directed by Ron Gilbert. Three explorers will put their unique skills to the test as they explore a wide variety of underground environments, including a medieval castle and amusement park. Those seem out of place, but that Ron Gilbert seems like a good kid, so we’ll take his word for it that the premier extreme spelunking sim wouldn’t include fake locations.