- Huh?Ah!! Ninjas! in new Etrian Mystery Dungeon screens, trailer
- Devolver, Kitty Lambda to debut action-RPG Paradise Never at PAX
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date, editions detailed
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Lords of the Fallen: Ancient Labyrinth out now for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Castle
The Oculus Rift’s competition is getting stiffer with the announcement that Sony is entering the VR fray with a new headset, Project Morpheus. No release date was announced, but the headset will work alongside the PlayStation Camera to give PS4 gamers the feeling “as though they are physically inside the virtual world of a game.” Inertial sensors within the camera and headset will track head rotation so that the game world moves naturally with the player’s motions, and the set will also support the PS Move Motion Controller, with the headset projecting an object in place of the controller. The Morpheus will also use 3D audio technology to produce sounds on the same plane as well as above and below the player.