- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Call of Duty Championship presented by Xbox
The Call of Duty Championship, presented by Xbox, kicks off today at the Hollywood Palladium Theater. The tournament, which runs through Sunday, features 32 of the top Black Ops II players in a series of head-on matches for $1 million in prizes. Shooter and eSport fans wanting to follow the action can watch a stream of the final matches at Xbox.com, the Live Dashboard, and Call of Duty’s Facebook page.
Call of Duty fans looking to prove their mettle will get a chance this April as a contestant in a new competitive eSport event, The Call of Duty Championship, presented by Xbox. The tournament will take place in Hollywood, CA between April 5-7 and include $1 million in prizes. Thirty-two of the world’s top four-person teams will compete in head-to-head, live-streamed competitions in Black Ops II. Players interested in signing up can go to the official site, register for an Elite account, and enter their team.