- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- gets limited edition for PS3, PS4
- Turn 10 launches Forza Rewards program for free cars, in-game cash
- New Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom screens
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 to be released in episodes and on disc
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Book of Unwritten Tales
King Art, developers of the point-and-click adventure title The Book of Unwritten Tales, is looking to supplement the development of the follow-up with crowdsourced funds from Kickstarter. Unlike most titles, the studio isn’t looking for the campaign to raise enough money to fund the title but to add more features. The sequel is set to release early next year, and in looking to include more optional sidequests, character-customization options, and quest paths, as well as gather community feedback, King Art has decided to go beyond publisher Nordic Games to gather the additional necessary resources. According to creative director Jan Theysen, “every cent from the campaign goes directly into the on-top content.”