- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Blast Furnace
iOS received its Call of Duty debut today with the release of Call of Duty: Strike Team. The latest from developer The Blast Furnace is the first mobile entry for the series, and it’s also the first to prominently feature a focus on shifting perspectives. Players are tasked with commanding a squad of up to four Strike Team members, customizing their skills and gear, in hot spots around the globe. A third-person perspective allows commanders to get a better view of the battlefield, while a first-person view offers a ground-level view of the action. Strike Team includes a story-driven, single-player campaign, Survival Mode, and leaderboard support.