- Halo 5: Guardians live-action trailers All Hail and The Cost released
- Fifteen screenshots released from PC version of Grand Theft Auto V
- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight first-run goodies revealed
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Blast Furnace
iOS received its Call of Duty debut today with the release of Call of Duty: Strike Team. The latest from developer The Blast Furnace is the first mobile entry for the series, and it’s also the first to prominently feature a focus on shifting perspectives. Players are tasked with commanding a squad of up to four Strike Team members, customizing their skills and gear, in hot spots around the globe. A third-person perspective allows commanders to get a better view of the battlefield, while a first-person view offers a ground-level view of the action. Strike Team includes a story-driven, single-player campaign, Survival Mode, and leaderboard support.