- Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs arriving Sept. 20
- Team Psycho Soldier gets to singing, kicking in King of Fighters XIV
- Doom trailer showcases free Update 2, Unto the Evil DLC dated
- First screenshots released from revamped Pathologic
- Dead Rising 4 gameplay footage released from Comic-Con
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Bitmap Brothers
The Bitmap Brothers’ classic top-down shooter The Chaos Engine returns today with a new version for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. The latest incarnation is an updated version of the 1993 Amiga original and features four worlds, a roster of six mercenaries, a single-player campaign, online and local co-op modes, Enhanced and Classic modes, and Steam Achievements. This release was developed by Mastertronic and Abstraction Games, the studio behind the PS3 and PS Vita ports of Hotline Miami, along with one of the founding members of The Bitmap Brothers, Mike Montgomery.
An updated version of The Bitmap Brothers’ hit 1990’s top-down shooter The Chaos Engine will be coming to Linux, Mac, and Windows PC on August 29. Mastertronic and Abstraction Games, the studio behind the Hotline Miami PS3 and PS Vita ports, worked in consultation with one of the founding members of The Bitmap Brothers, Mike Montgomery, to rebuild the game from the ground up. The new version will feature four worlds, a single-player campaign, online and local multiplayer modes, Enhanced and Classic modes, and Steam Achievements.