- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven demo on PSN for PS4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan out now
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition getting physical release
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Bitmap Brothers
The Bitmap Brothers’ classic top-down shooter The Chaos Engine returns today with a new version for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. The latest incarnation is an updated version of the 1993 Amiga original and features four worlds, a roster of six mercenaries, a single-player campaign, online and local co-op modes, Enhanced and Classic modes, and Steam Achievements. This release was developed by Mastertronic and Abstraction Games, the studio behind the PS3 and PS Vita ports of Hotline Miami, along with one of the founding members of The Bitmap Brothers, Mike Montgomery.
An updated version of The Bitmap Brothers’ hit 1990’s top-down shooter The Chaos Engine will be coming to Linux, Mac, and Windows PC on August 29. Mastertronic and Abstraction Games, the studio behind the Hotline Miami PS3 and PS Vita ports, worked in consultation with one of the founding members of The Bitmap Brothers, Mike Montgomery, to rebuild the game from the ground up. The new version will feature four worlds, a single-player campaign, online and local multiplayer modes, Enhanced and Classic modes, and Steam Achievements.