- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Bard’s Tale
inXile has announced that the mobile version of The Bard’s Tale has been updated. The patch, available over Amazon, BlackBerry App World, and Google Play, adds GamePad support, SD card save support, and the first two original Bard’s Tale titles (The Bard’s Tale I: Tales of the Unknown and The Bard’s Tale II: The Destiny Knight). The update also ensures that the Android version is compatible with the Google Nexus 10 and Nexus 4 by upping the resolution to 2560×1600.
inXile has taken the bard to new lands today with the launch of The Bard’s Tale for Android. As with the iOS release, the Android version will eventually include the original trilogy. The launch App includes the 2004 version and The Bard’s Tale I: Tales of the Unknown, with 1986’s The Bard’s Tale II: The Destiny Knight and 1988’s The Bard’s Tale III: The Thief of Fate set to be added over the next few months.