- Forza Horizon 3 now available for Ultimate Edition owners
- Everspace joins the Game Preview program for Xbox One
- Watch Dogs 2 story trailer introduces Marcus and Dedsec crew
- Street Fighter V gets Urien, Versus CPU, more in September update
- Things get messy in new Creative Kills trailer for Dishonored 2
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Bard’s Tale II: The Destiny Knight
inXile is adding even more extras to the reward tiers for their ongoing Kickstarter campaign for The Bard’s Tale IV. Now, everyone who pledges at least $20 will receive the original trilogy for free: The Bard’s Tale, The Bard’s Tale II: The Destiny Knight, and The Bard’s Tale III: Thief of Fate. Emulated versions of the games will be sent to backers after the campaign has ended. The studio also announced that they have reached an agreement with Bard’s Tale III programmer Rebecca “Burger” Heineman to update the Apple IIGS versions of each to run on modern Windows and Mac PCs, which will also be free to backers.
inXile has announced that the mobile version of The Bard’s Tale has been updated. The patch, available over Amazon, BlackBerry App World, and Google Play, adds GamePad support, SD card save support, and the first two original Bard’s Tale titles (The Bard’s Tale I: Tales of the Unknown and The Bard’s Tale II: The Destiny Knight). The update also ensures that the Android version is compatible with the Google Nexus 10 and Nexus 4 by upping the resolution to 2560×1600.