- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Banner Saga
Posted on January 14, 2014
Would-be Vikings and adventurers, strap on your axe, secure the cart, and grab a cloak because it’s time to hit the trails. The Banner Saga, a Viking-themed strategy role-playing game from Stoic, is now available for Mac and Windows PC. The Kickstarter-funded title puts players amongst a caravan that must traverse vast tracts of dangerous wilderness filled with beasts and bandits to secure the survival of their people. Choices made during conversation and on the road will determine how the journey plays out, as players will meet fellow travelers along the way as well as take to the field in tactical turn-based battles when enemies attack.
Posted on November 8, 2013
The Banner Saga, one of the more notable Kickstarter successes of last year, now has an official release date: January 14. A launch trailer was also released to celebrate the announcement, giving gamers a peak at the lovely visuals and turn-based combat that await them as one of the leaders of a Viking caravan making their way through harsh lands.