- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Virtual webslingers who enjoy the fancier things in life will get to fill Peter Parker’s closet with new spider suits, for free, courtesy of GameStop’s Web Threads Suit Pack pre-order bonus. Gamers who purchase The Amazing Spider-Man 2 before April 29 will be able to access four additional costumes, all of which were available in previous Spidey titles: the red-and-gold Iron Suit, the blue-and-white Cosmic Suit, the Venom-styled Black Suit, and the 1940s-era Noir Suit. Each outfit will also bestow unique combat perks.
Activision has officially announced the upcoming game tie-in for Marvel’s upcoming film The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Revealed at this year’s Comic-Con, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is being developed by Beenox and will be available for 360, 3DS, PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U, and Xbox One. As with its predecessor, the game will be a third-person action-adventure title that allows players to venture around New York City as they stop muggers, bank robbers, and villains of the super sort. The events will be different from those in the film, and Peter Parker will be given a larger role as Spider-Man faces a new Hero or Menace system that alters the city depending on how much crime he stops.