- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
- The Evil Within DLC The Assignment announced, launching March 10
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: That’s a lot of dosh
In this week’s ‘Holy Hell!’ entry, we have Codemasters announcing that they are releasing a £125,000 (roughly $189,000) edition of Grid 2. Dubbed Grid 2: Mono Edition, this ultra premium edition is, according to the release, being recognized by Guinness World Records as the “Most Expensive Video Game Commercially Available – Special Edition”. So, what does nearly $200,000 get you? A copy of the game—whew!—a BAC Mono supercar in Grid 2 livery, a day at the BAC factory that includes a tour and visit with technicians to customize the BAC Mono, a themed Mono Edition-branded Bell Racing helmet, race wear (suit, boots, and gloves made to measure), and a PlayStation 3.