- Sega releases Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax’s intro
- Noir investigative thriller Blues and Bullets out for Xbox One
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night trailers released for Nanako, Margaret
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: That’s a lot of dosh
In this week’s ‘Holy Hell!’ entry, we have Codemasters announcing that they are releasing a £125,000 (roughly $189,000) edition of Grid 2. Dubbed Grid 2: Mono Edition, this ultra premium edition is, according to the release, being recognized by Guinness World Records as the “Most Expensive Video Game Commercially Available – Special Edition”. So, what does nearly $200,000 get you? A copy of the game—whew!—a BAC Mono supercar in Grid 2 livery, a day at the BAC factory that includes a tour and visit with technicians to customize the BAC Mono, a themed Mono Edition-branded Bell Racing helmet, race wear (suit, boots, and gloves made to measure), and a PlayStation 3.