- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition getting physical release
- H1Z1: King of the Kill gets new Ignition competitive mode
- Wargame: Red Dragon – The Netherlands now available on Steam
- Dambusters releases statement regarding Homefront: The Revolution
- See the new regions in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: That’s a lot of dosh
In this week’s ‘Holy Hell!’ entry, we have Codemasters announcing that they are releasing a £125,000 (roughly $189,000) edition of Grid 2. Dubbed Grid 2: Mono Edition, this ultra premium edition is, according to the release, being recognized by Guinness World Records as the “Most Expensive Video Game Commercially Available – Special Edition”. So, what does nearly $200,000 get you? A copy of the game—whew!—a BAC Mono supercar in Grid 2 livery, a day at the BAC factory that includes a tour and visit with technicians to customize the BAC Mono, a themed Mono Edition-branded Bell Racing helmet, race wear (suit, boots, and gloves made to measure), and a PlayStation 3.