- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tetsuya Mizuguchi
Child of Eden, the “multisensory shooter” from Q Entertainment and Rez creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi, is now available for the PS3. The motion-control shooter supports both the PS Move and stereoscopic 3D, but it can also be played with a standard dualshock controller. An extra feature for the PS3 version also allows for multiple controllers to be hooked up for additional sensory effects.