- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
- Omega Quintet’s combat highlighted in new screenshots
- Vic Viper flies again! Gradius V launches on PSN for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tencent
Activision has announced that they have teamed up with Tencent Holdings Limited to launch Call of Duty Online in China. The multi-year agreement grants Tencent the exclusive license to operate Call of Duty Online, a free-to-play shooter with a microtransaction-based monetization system, in mainland China. The game will feature an original story based around Special Ops missions, a variety of modes and maps, perks specifically tailored to the Chinese market, as well as an in-game store to personalize weapons, characters, and gear.