- Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward announced for 3DS, PS Vita
- Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls gets trailer, shots
- Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star launches for PS Vita
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Supremacy now on PSN, Steam
- Rodea the Sky Soldier intro, gameplay trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tencent
Activision has announced that they have teamed up with Tencent Holdings Limited to launch Call of Duty Online in China. The multi-year agreement grants Tencent the exclusive license to operate Call of Duty Online, a free-to-play shooter with a microtransaction-based monetization system, in mainland China. The game will feature an original story based around Special Ops missions, a variety of modes and maps, perks specifically tailored to the Chinese market, as well as an in-game store to personalize weapons, characters, and gear.