- Gundam Versus debuting stateside this fall for PS4
- Forza Horizon 3 – Hot Wheels to be available on May 9
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s healer, Nekone, in the spotlight
- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tencent
Activision has announced that they have teamed up with Tencent Holdings Limited to launch Call of Duty Online in China. The multi-year agreement grants Tencent the exclusive license to operate Call of Duty Online, a free-to-play shooter with a microtransaction-based monetization system, in mainland China. The game will feature an original story based around Special Ops missions, a variety of modes and maps, perks specifically tailored to the Chinese market, as well as an in-game store to personalize weapons, characters, and gear.