- 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Genesis, Master System themes out now
- PlayStation 4 getting price drop to $349.99 on Oct. 9, bundles detailed
- Hit the books! Learn about the importance of Intelligence in Fallout 4
- Halo 5: Guardians goes goooold, 343 Industries releases statement
- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax out now for PS3, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Telltale Games
GOG.com has inked a deal with Telltale to bring several of their titles to the service, starting with Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series. To celebrate, Game of Thrones is currently on sale for 40% off, which will soon be followed by Tales from the Borderlands, The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series, and The Wolf Among Us. As with other titles on GOG.com, all of the games will be DRM-free, and all of Telltale’s will support the new (and optional) Galaxy platform, which adds achievements, adding one-click installation, auto-updating, and game time tracking.
Oh hey, some more Telltale zombie action—and a launch trailer to boot. And it just so happens that the trailer is for The Walking Dead’s upcoming season finale, Episode Five: No Time Left, which will launch later this week for PS3 (November 20) and 360, iOS, and PC (November 21).