- The King of Fighters XIV is joined by Team South America
- Balrog, Ibuki, and Story Mode launching tomorrow for Street Fighter V
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
Fancy A Date?
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Telltale Games
GOG.com has inked a deal with Telltale to bring several of their titles to the service, starting with Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series. To celebrate, Game of Thrones is currently on sale for 40% off, which will soon be followed by Tales from the Borderlands, The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series, and The Wolf Among Us. As with other titles on GOG.com, all of the games will be DRM-free, and all of Telltale’s will support the new (and optional) Galaxy platform, which adds achievements, adding one-click installation, auto-updating, and game time tracking.
Oh hey, some more Telltale zombie action—and a launch trailer to boot. And it just so happens that the trailer is for The Walking Dead’s upcoming season finale, Episode Five: No Time Left, which will launch later this week for PS3 (November 20) and 360, iOS, and PC (November 21).