- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- gets limited edition for PS3, PS4
- Turn 10 launches Forza Rewards program for free cars, in-game cash
- New Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom screens
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 to be released in episodes and on disc
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tekken Tag Tournament
Namco Bandai has released a new batch of screenshots for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition. The shots show off the character customization system, which looks to be capable of whipping up a decent Mario and Luigi, thanks to the inclusion of special Nintendo-themed costumes, Snoop Lion track suits (bizarre), and Tekken Ball.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2, featuring none other than Snoop Dogg (?), has hit store shelves for 360 and PS3. The follow-up to the 2000 original sports the series’ largest roster to date, as well as a host of new features, such as the Fight Lab for learning the basics and more advanced combos, Pair Play for four-player action, and the ability to play solo against a single opponent or a tag team. Online play has also been augmented by the World Tekken Federation, a free service that tracks players’ stats and analyzes performance.