- CastleStorm to storm the walls of Live Arcade on May 29
- Resident Evil Revelations to be available in stores, online tomorrow
- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Tekken Tag Tournament 2, featuring none other than Snoop Dogg (?), has hit store shelves for 360 and PS3. The follow-up to the 2000 original sports the series’ largest roster to date, as well as a host of new features, such as the Fight Lab for learning the basics and more advanced combos, Pair Play for four-player action, and the ability to play solo against a single opponent or a tag team. Online play has also been augmented by the World Tekken Federation, a free service that tracks players’ stats and analyzes performance.