- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
- Dead Island Definitive Collection gets gory in new trailer
- Dishonored 2 coming out of the shadows on Nov. 11 for console, PC
- Forza Motorsport 6 gets digital die-cast with Hot Wheels Car Pack
- Relic, Sega unveil Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War III for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Techland
A new, bloody trailer has gone live for Dead Island Definitive Collection. The sampling of carnage is taken from the definitive editions of Dead Island and Dead Island: Riptide, which will be included in the collection. The PS4 and Xbox One retail releases will also come with the new mini-game Dead Island Retro Revenge.
Ten new screenshots have been released from Dead Island Definitive Collection. The upcoming enhanced re-release will bundle Dead Island Definitive Edition, Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition, and Dead Island Retro Revenge with numerous graphical improvements using Techland’s new engine. Some of the upgrades include enhanced texture quality, photorealistic lighting system, more realistic physically based shading, added HBAO and motion blur effects, and updated models. The interface is also being updated to be uniform across the included titles. The PS4 version of Dead Island Definitive Collection will support four-player co-op, PS Vita Remote Play, Share Play, streaming, and recording, and is now up for pre-order. Early buyers will receive a system theme.