- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Techland
Hellraid: The Escape, the mobile puzzle-adventure title from Shortbreak Studios and Dead Island developer Techland, will launch for Android on October 2. The Android version will be available for $2.99, with no in-app purchases, for smartphones and tablets. In The Escape, a hint at what’s to come in 2015’s Hellraid for console and PC, players take on the role of an amnesiac who must escape a nightmarish prison. Using notes left by a previous inmate, they must navigate eight chambers filled with traps and puzzles. More puzzles will be released in the coming weeks.
Deep Silver is taking the Dead Island series down the free-to-play route with a new online-only title, Dead Island: Epidemic. Dubbed a ZOMBA (Zombie Online Multiplayer Battle Arena), Epidemic will be a PC-only release featuring many of the elements the series is known for as three teams face off against one another. More about Epidemic, and what else is in store for the future of the series, will be revealed at gamescom 2013.